AIIMS Junior Senior Resident 2016 Recruitment Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh is a medical college, Hospital and the medical research public University in the state of Uttarakhand. This Institute operates autonomously under the ministry of the Health and the family welfare. Recently this Institute has announced good news for the candidate by releasing a official notification. All the details of this recruitment like age limit, selection process, and educational qualification etc in the below article.
Details of AIIMS Junior Senior Resident 2016
Name of the Authority: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Category of the Job: Government Job
Official website of the Authority: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Total number of posts: 118 posts
Location of the Job: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Post wise vacancy details:
Junior Resident: 76 posts
Senior Resident: 42 posts
|Sr. No||Name of the post||Total No. Of Vacancies|
|4||Pulmonary Medicine||8 posts|
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- For Senior Resident candidate must have a graduate medical degree (M.B.B.S) or equivalent degree that recognized by the MCI. A post graduation medical degree Viz. MD/MS/ DNB or Equivalent in the respective discipline from any recognised University or any recognised Institute.
- For Junior Resident Candidates should have passed MBBS that including completion of Internship or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI.
Age Limit of the candidate:
- Age limit for the Senior Resident candidate is 33 years
- Age limit for the Junior Resident candidates is 30 years
- Age relaxation for the SC and ST and OPH and PWD will be applicable as per the rules of the government.
Selection Process of the candidates
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Personal Interview.
For SC and ST category candidates the application fee is Rs: 100/-
For all the other category candidates the application fee is Rs: 500/-
Application fee can be paid through the DD in favour of AIIMS Rishikesh payable at Rishikesh.
For all the selected candidates pay of scale will be Rs: 15600 to Rs: 39100 plus grade pay.
How to Apply:
All the eligible candidates may walk in for the interview with all the original certificates and set of two attested copies of the documents, two passport sized photographs and a photo identity card issued by the government, Proof of deposit application fee, Copies of any other relevant documents along with the filled application form in to the recruitment Cell. AIIMS Junior Senior Resident Recruitment 2016 interview dates are given below. For more detailed information candidates are suggested to go through the official notification in the official website of the organisation or click on the direct link provided below.
Interview date for the Junior Resident posts is: 17th December 2015
Interview date for the senior Resident post is: 18th December 2015