AP EAMCET Notification 2016 Apply Online @ www.apeamcet.org
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) Notification 2016 has been released. AP EAMCET exam is going to organizing by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). AP EAMCET is an entrance exam to get admission in Engineering and Medical education in all available colleges in AP which are affiliated to the University of JNTU. JNTU will take the responsibility of conducting and exam and counselling for applied candidates through official manner.
EAMCET Exam Online Application 2016
Candidates must possess HSC or 12th Standard or Intermediate with minimum education qualification score from recognized university or board. Students must apply initially for AP EAMCET Exam Notification 2016 to attend the exam on assigned dates. Then after authority will sonly release the Admit Card for all applied candidates. Now aspirants should get download their Admit cards which are essential to attend for AP EAMCET Exam 2016. AP EAMCET Exam 2016 is going to be held on 5th May 2016 and Organization is planning to arrange various exam centres for applied candidates.
AP EAMCET Exam Notification 2016
This is good opportunity for students those who are desire to study B. Tech, B. Pharm, Pharm. D, Dental and other courses related to engineering and medical education. Candidates those who are having HSC Certificate in Maths, Physics, Chemistry can get into engineering courses where as science students can get in to medical education. Students age should not be exceed more than 17 years as per state government norms and conditions.
Details of AP EAMCET 2016
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)
Name of the Exam: AP EAMCET Exam 2016.
Name of the Course: Engineering and Medicine
Official web site: www.apeamcet.org
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Category: Entrance Exam
Students must have HSC or 12th Standard or Intermediate from concerned board or university with good aggregate.
Applicants’ age should not exceed more than 17 years and above of it and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority for reserved category students only.
How to apply for AP EAMCET 2016:
- Visit official web portal apeamcet.org .
- Go through Home Page.
- Search for AP EAMCET Notification 2016.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Now application form will appear on display.
- Enter all the details in specified columns.
- Upload scanned copies of Photo, Signature, required education documents.
- Pay the application fee through Online or through Debit card or Credit card or Net Banking or through Demand Draft.
- Then Click on Submit Option.
- Then Success full submission of application message will appear on the screen.
- Take hard copy of application for further usage.
- AP EAMCET 2016 Applications are available in official web site from: Feb 2016.
- Last date for submission of Online application: in April 2016.
- Last date for Editing Options: April 2016.
- Applications are allowed with late fee: April 2016.
- Admit cards are going to available: In May 2016.
- Date of AP EAMCET Exam: 5th May 2016.