CLAT 2016 Notification Apply Online @ www.clat.ac.in
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Notification 2016 has been released officially by the Recruitment board. CLAT exam is going to organize by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. CLAT is a National level entrance Test which is conducting for Indian Citizen. CLAT exam was conducted in the year 2008 for the first time and continues till today. This is the 8th CLAT exam conducting by the Organization.
CLAT qualification will be helpful for students to get admission in Law Courses across National law Universities throughout India. Mostly Graduate or Under Graduate students will prefer to choose Law courses through CLAT exam. Candidates those who are having 12th Class Certificate can eligible to get admission for 5 years BA LLB courses. Then there is another option after LLB i.e., Latin Legum Magsister (LLM) into master of law programs.
CLAT Exam 2016
Candidates must have 45 % marks those belongs to unreserved category and 40% for reserved category in HSC. CLAT Application fee will be RS.4000 for general and OBC Candidates and RS.3500 for SC or ST Candidates. Payment of application fee should be through online mode on or before closing Date. Only Indian citizen are eligible to apply for CLAT and allotted seat for law course will be across India.
CLAT Application form 2016
If the student does not have an objection then they will be able to apply for CLAT Notification 2016.Go through below provided details about CLAT Notification 2016 and get awareness about all the details of CLAT Exam. Aspirants are advised to follow below procedure to get appear for application form in easier way. Then Application form hard copy should be present for the applicants for future reference purpose. For more updated news against CLAT Exam, aspirants are guided keep in touch with our web site regularly.
Name of the Organization: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Name of the Exam: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Exam
Name of the Course: LLB and LLM
Official web site: www.clat.ac.in
Location: Across India
Centre location: Throughout India
- 5 years B.A LLB.
- Latin Legum Magsister (LLM).
- HSC or Intermediate from recognized board or university.
- 45 % Marks for Unreserved category.
- 40% Marks for reserved category candidates.
- Degree with 55% aggregate from concerned board or Institute
- 4000 for general and OBC Candidates.
- 3500 for SC or ST Candidates.
Payment of application fee should be through online mode on or before closing Date.
- Admission test.
- Document Verification.
How to apply for CLAT Exam 2016:
- Visit the web site clat.ac.in .
- Search for CLAT Notification 2016.
- Go through online application form.
- Fill the application with complete details.
- Upload scanned copied of certificates and pass port size photo.
- Click on Submit Option.
- Take hard copy of application for further usage.
- Online applications are allowed from: 1st Jan 2016.
- Last Date to apply Online: 31st March 2016.
- Date of exam: 8th May 2016.