CTET 2016 Online Application Form Notification And Exam Dates
Central Board of Secondary Education will organize the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2016 on February 21st 2016. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this notification through online mode. The online application is available from 4th December to 28th December 2015. Candidates can apply for the CTET 2016 at the official website that is www.ctet.nic.in . All the eligible candidates may deposit the application fee till 30th December 2015.
CTET 2016 Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be organized the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 21st February 2016. Many numbers of candidates will be appearing for the examination. The examination is taken to allow the candidates who want to make their career in teaching field. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the central board of education in India which is located at the New Delhi. It is established to control and owns the education system in the affiliated schools. Candidates who are willing to write examination have to apply through online mode from the official website till January 2016. For further more details read the article completely.
The candidates must have cleared the 10+2 education with minimum 50 percentage of marks and must qualify in the 2 years diploma in the Elementary Education.
The candidates those who are willing to apply for this CTET 2016 notification, there is no any age restrictions for applying.
Candidates can apply through online through the payment of Application fee
- General and OBC candidates must have to pay Rs. 600/- (for paper I or paper II). The combined fee for both the examinations is Rs 1000 (for paper I and paper II).
- For reserved category (like SC/ST) the fee is Rs 300/- ( for both paper I or paper II) and Rs 500/- (paper I and paper II)
- Fees can be paid through online using debit or credit card and through offline via challan which is to be deposited with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank only.
Follow the below steps to apply online for CTET 2016
Candidates are requested to follow the below steps for the CTET 2016 Online Application Form
- First of all visit the official website that is ctet.nic.in
- Home Page will be displayed on the screen
- Search for CTET 2016 Online Application Form
- Click on CTET 2016 Online Application Form
- Online Application form will be displayed
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Payment of the fees should be done
- Click on submit button
- Download it and save it
- Take the print out for the future use
- Starting Date of CTET February 2016 Online Registration is from 04/12/2015 to 28/12/2015
- Last Date of Submission of Challan Fee is 29/12/2015
- Application Form Status Checking and Form Correction Date is 30/12/2015
- Admit Card Downloading Date starts from 25/01/2016
- CTET Examination Date is 21/02/2016 ( Morning and Evening)