ESIC Hyderabad 2016 Apply Online @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Hyderabad releases the latest employment official notification for the post of Steno, UDC and MTS in the ESI Corporation Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States. Job hunters who are looking for the latest government jobs in Telangana can refer to the ESIC Hyderabad recruitment 2016 notification available in the official website. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 7th December 2015 to 6th January 2016. Here you can find details of the Hyderabad UDC notification 2016 like vacancy, age limit and how to apply for this jobs, etc in the below article.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is abbreviated as ESIC. It was founded under the act of 1948 by the Parliament of India. It is considered as a major legislation on the social security for workers in India. Generally this corporation brings the great job opportunities for these entire candidates who want to make their career in the medical field. Every year many numbers of candidates are waiting for notification and participate in it.
Details of ESIC Hyderabad 2016
Name of the Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Organisation Official portal: www.esic.nic.in
Total no. of Vacancies: 181 Posts.
Location of the Job: Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States
Category of the Job: Central Government job
Essential Educational Qualification
- For Stenographer candidates must pass in 12th standard or equivalent from any recognized board and the typing speed of 80 words per minute in the stenography in English and Hindi. Working knowledge of Computer including use of the Office Suites and the databases.
- For Upper Division Clerk candidates should have Degree from any recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of Computer including use of the office suites and the Databases.
- For Multi Tasking Staff candidates should pass in Matriculation or equivalent.
Age limit of the candidate:
- For MTS age limit of the candidate should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 6th January 2016.
- For UDC and Steno age limit of the candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 6th January 2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the rules of government.
The selection process of the candidate will be based on the performance in
- Written exam
- Stenographic exam
- Computer exam
- Personal Interview
- All the other category candidates the fee of the application is Rs: 300/- through challan.
- No fee for the SC and ST and PwD and ESIC Employees and female category candidates.
- For MTS candidates will get the pay scale of Rs: 5200 to Rs: 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs: 1800/-
- For Steno and UDC candidates will get the pay scale of Rs: 5200 to Rs:20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs: 2400/-
Starting date of the Online Application Form: 7th December 2015
Last Date to submit the Online Application Form: 6th January 2016