IIT Madras Admissions for MBA 2016 Apply @ www.iitm.ac.in
The Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has announced the schedule for admission into the program of MBA. The IIT Madras MBA admission online application form for the session of 2016-18 will be released after the declaration of the result of CAT 2015. Candidates those who are applying for the IIT Madras MBA program must hold a valid CAT 2015 score. The application form will be available online in its official website of the organisation IIT Madras and the last date to apply for this admission is 29th January 2016. Candidates can also access the application form from the link provided below in our website. For more detailed information on the IIT Madras MBA program candidates can go through the below article.
Eligibility Criteria foe IIT Madras
- All candidates must hold a valid score card of CAT
- Candidate those who are willing to apply for the IIT Madras MBA Admission 2016 those should have obtained the graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized University or professional qualifications equivalent of a university degree that recognized by the UGC with first class or 60 per cent and above.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their graduate course will also be eligible to apply for this admission. Admission to such candidates will be offered on the provisional basis on the pre condition that candidates will have to meet all the requirements for the qualifying degree on or before the start of the program and those have to produce provisional certificate of completion of the qualifying exam within the period of two months from joining.
For Indian Candidates:
- General and OBC category candidates must pay the application fee of Rs: 1600/-
- SC, ST, PwD category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs: 800/-
For NRI and Foreign candidates:
Candidates should pay the application fee of US $100. Fee can be paid through the demand draft or bankers cheque drawn in favour of ‘the registrar, IIT Madras’ and payable at Chennai.
Candidates will be selected based on the score of CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT as applicable, academic record, work experience if any, letters of reference, ad interview.
Steps to apply for IIT Madras MBA Admission 2016
- Go to the official site of the department or click on the direct link given below
- Search for the link MBA Admission 2016 and click on that
- Fill up the application form with the necessary information in the given fields
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button
Last date for the process of application: 29th January 2016
Short listed candidates list will be released on: 5th February 2016
Date for GT and PI: 1th February to 10th April 2016
Final Result Will be released on: 2nd May 2016
Classes will start from: 11th July 2016