Indian Navy CADET Entrance Course Notification @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has been recently announced official notification for CADET entry course . Organization is requesting the applications from eligible and talented aspirants those who are possessing desired qualification as required by the department. Indian Navy Recruitment main aim is to select eligible candidates for CADET entrance course throughout India.
Indian Navy Notification 2016
Total no. of applications are going to filtered as selected people by assigning their qualification and eligibility. All eligible candidates are advised to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment and utilize this opportunity. Applicants age must be from 17 years 22 years and age relaxation will be applicable as 3 years for OBC and general candidates and 5 years for SC or ST Candidates as per norms of authority.
Indian Navy Recruitment Application 2016
Aspirants must possess HSC or Intermediate in Maths, Physics, Chemistry with 70% aggregate from recognized university or Institute and 50% Marks in SSC with English language Knowledge. Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process includes written exam followed by Document verification.
Applicants should get qualify in both phases of selection process. Prepare well with proper time table by covering all required topics for Indian Navy Recruitment to grasp the opportunity. CADET course recruitment has been undertaken and organized by Indian Navy. Go through below details to get more clarity regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. Go through below provided link to get into official Notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2016.
Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy
Name of the Exam: Indian Navy CADET Exam 2016.
Official web portal: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Location: Across India
Category: Central Government Job
- Sub Lieutenant.
- Lieutenant CDR
Candidates must possess
- HSC or Intermediate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with 70% Marks from recognized board or university.
- SSC with 50% Marks with Basic English Language knowledge.
Applicants age must be 17 years as minimum age and 20 years as maximum age and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority.
- 3 years for UR and EBC Candidates.
- 5 years for SC and ST male and female Candidates.
- Written test.
- Psychological test
- Group Testing.
- Medical Exam.
Appeared candidates will get basic pay as per assigned post and Pay scale may vary according to Post wise.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode from official web site www.joinIndiannavy.gov.in and online applications are allowed till 2nd Jan 2016. No other applications are allowed after closing Date.
- Login to official web site joinIndiannavy.gov.in.
- Go through Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2016.
- Click on Online application form.
- Fill the application with complete details.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents if needed.
- Click On submit Option.
- Take hard copy of application for further usage.
- Last Date to apply: 2nd Jan 2016.
- Last Date to get hard copy of application: 12th Jan 2016.