JKBOPEE Notification 2016 Apply Online @ www.jakbopee.org
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) Notification 2016 has been released. JKBOPEE is responsible to conduct various entrance examinations for eligible students in state of Jammu and Kashmir. As a Part of this JKBOPEE Notification has came out with official details and JKB has been established under board Act of 2002. Students those who are dreaming to study their higher education in reputed college can apply for JKBOPEE Notification 2015. All eligible applicants are advised to grab this opportunity and utilize this chance of getting admission in top colleges.
JKBOPEE Exam Notification 2016
JKBOPEE online applications are now available in official website www.jakbopee.org . JKBOPEE board has been under taken by state government of Jammu Kashmir. JKBOPEE Notification 2016 has been conducting to get admission in various higher education courses in private and government colleges. JKBOPEE offering Courses includes Diploma or MD or MS or PG and MDS, Diploma Polytechnic, MD/MS (Ayurveda), B. Ed in Kashmir, and B. Ed (Jammu). Before students proceed to apply for JKBOPEE Notification, please check out their eligible criteria and go through official Notification to get more clarification against JKBOPEE 2016. This is good opportunity for aspirants those who are desired to study above mentioned education courses in top colleges. We are advising all the eligible aspirants to utilize this opportunity.
Details of JKBOPEE Notification 2016
Name of the organization: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE).
Name of the Exam: JKBOPEE 2016.
Official site: www.jakbopee.org
Candidates must have minimum age of 17 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority.
- HSC or 12th standard from recognized Board of Jammu and Kashmir state.
- Minimum of 50% marks in 12th standard for general category and 40% of marks for reservation category candidates.
- HSC should be in Physics, Math and Chemistry or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Certificates required to apply for JKBOPEE Exam 2016:
- All educational Marks Memos.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- State Registration Certificate for admission to Post Graduate Medical courses
- Reserved Category Certificate, if any.
- Backward candidates Certificate with annual income is less than Rs. 70,000/-
How to apply for JKBOPEE Notification 2016:
- Visit official website www.jakbopee.org .
- Search for JKBPEE online application form 2016.
- Click on obtained link.
- Fill the application with necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of all the necessary educational documents along with Pass post size photo graphs.
- Payment of application fee through online mode or debit card or credit card or internet banking.
- Then Click on Submit Option.
- Take a copy of print out for the application form for further use.
JKBOPEE exam Dates:
- MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS Courses Exam: 28th Feb 2016.
- Diploma Polytechnic Exam: 1st May 2016.
- Ed Exam in Jammu: 17 July 2016.
- B Ed in Kashmir: 13th March 2016.
- JKCET Exam from: 21st May 2016 to 22nd May 2016.
- MD/MS in Ayurveda: 1st Oct 2016.