Karnataka forest department has recently published employement notification for the recruitment of dynamic and energetic candidates for forest officer, Watchers and forest guard posts. Applications are invited from merit sports candidates for 125 vacancies in forest department vacancies of Karnataka. From total number of vacancies again distributed into various numbers for various posts. Aspirants age must be from 18 years to 30 years as per norms of authority and age relaxation will also be applicable.
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2015
Candidates should possess Bachelor degree in any one of the subject such as Animal Husbandry & veterinary Science, Chemistry, Botany, Geology, Mathematics, Physics to apply for forest officer, Must possess PUC for Forest guard, SSCLC standard to apply for forest watcher along with sports achievements. Applicants will be elected on the basis of their performance in aptitude test, physical standard test, Physical endurance test, physical efficiency test, written test, medical test.
Those who will all phases of selection process they will be appointed for desired vacancies. Allotted application fee should be paid through net banking or bank challan within last date. Interested candidates can apply through online from official web site www.aranya.gov.in and online applications will be allowed from 20th July 2015 to 19th August 2015. For more details about Karnataka forest department jobs follow below information.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka forest department
Name of the Post: Various Posts
Total number of vacancies: 125 Posts
- Deputy forest officer: 50 Posts
- Forest watcher:25 posts
- Forest Guard:50 posts
Candidates age should be in between 18 to 30 years as declared by authority.
- 5 years for SC or ST Candidates
- 3 years for General and OBC Candidates
- For Deputy forest officer: Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry & veterinary Science or Chemistry or Botany or Geology or Mathematics or Physics.
- For forest Guard: PUC Qualification
- For Forest watcher: Candidates should complete SSCLC with sports certification.
- RS. 100 for General and OBC category
- RS. 50 for Scheduled category candidates
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online through official web site www.aranya.gov.in and online applications will be allowed from 20th July to 19th August 2015.
- Online applications will starts from: 20th July 2015
- Last date to apply: 19th August 2015
- Closing Date for application fee: 20th August 2015.