KIITEE Online Application form 2016 @ www.kiit.ac.in
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has been recently issued an official Notification for PG or UG Courses Online Applications. Aspirants those who are willing to get admission in Post Graduation or Under graduation or Under Graduation Courses through KIITEE entrance exam, can now proceed to apply Online. Initially students need to download the application form from official web site www.kiit.ac.in .
To apply for KIITEE Notification, applicants need to check out eligible criteria of them with mentioned required qualification. KIIT is a top most educational university which is responsible to provide quality education in UG or PG Courses for eligible candidates, and recruitment board will take part of organizing admission test for qualified aspirants and selection of eligible students from applied persons for vacant admissions in KIIT.
KIIT Entrance Exam 2015
KITEE is an national level entrance exam, to get the admission in PG and UG Courses. For every academic year KIITEE examination is going to held in the month of April. KIITEE Entrance test includes various courses such as M. Tech, B. Tech, B. A, LLB, BBA, BA,LLB, B. Sc , Bachelor of Design, Medical education, etc., Approximately 50 number f courses are offered by the KIIT university for high level education. KIIT entrance examination is going to conduct in online mode and question paper for KIIT examination will e varied for various courses. The examination paper will be prepared on the basis on relevant subject.
Name of the Organization: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
Name of the Exam: KIIT Entrance Examination
Name of the Course: Post Graduation and Under Graduation Courses
Official web site: www.kiit.ac.in
Category: National Level Entrance Examination
Mode of Exam: Online mode
Allotted Centres: 120 Centres across India.
- Biotechnology (Dual Degree Course Program)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Master of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Technology
- Master of Technology
- Master of Science Nursing
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
- Bachelor of Technology and Master of Business Administration Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Science
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts LLB/ BBA LLB/ Bachelor of Science LLB
- Master of Computer Applications (Integrated Course)
- Bachelor of Film and TV Production
- Bachelor of Design (Fashion/ Textile)
- Bachelor of Architecture
Candidates must possess HSC with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry and must be passed out student of 2014, 2015,2016.
Applicants must have at least 60% of marks in HSC Board exams.
Aspirants age must be from 17 years to 2 years as on 31st Dec 2015 and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority.
- Written test.
- Document Verification.
How to apply:
All eligible candidates can fill the application form by downloading from official web site www.kiit.ac.in and Submit on or before closing Date. Post the applied form along with required testimonials to below mentioned address.
To the Director,
Pin code – 751024.
- Last Date to apply: 31st March 2016.
- Exam is going to held from: 21st April 2016 to 30th April 2016.