LIC AAO Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 @ www.licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has been issued AAO Recruitment Exam 2016 Syllabus and exam pattern for applied candidates. Organization has been updated Exam syllabus for AAO exam in official web site and exam pattern will be available in pdf format. Applied candidates need to go through exam pattern and revealed exam syllabus to get awareness about upcoming exam paper. LIC exam paper is going to prepare based on exam syllabus and pattern.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2016
LIC AAO Online exam will be objective type and multiple choice questions. LIC AAO exam is going to conduct for 2 hours and organization has been allotted various exam centres for examination. Go through all the topics which are mentioned in Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Applicants initially need to prepare a Time Table by covering all topics which are mentioned in LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2016.
Download LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2016
For more updated information regarding LIC AAO Exam 2016, aspirants are advised to stay in touch with our web portal regularly and go through below information to get more clarification. As per exam pattern, Each Section Contains different number of questions and also carries each individual different marks as listed below. Candidates need to bring admit card to the exam centre along with any of the ID Proof. Otherwise candidate will not be allowed into exam hall per organization rules.
Name of the Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Name of the Exam: LIC AAO Recruitment Exam 2016.
Name of the Post: AAO Posts
Official web site: www.licindia.in
Work Location: Across India
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2016:
|S. No||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|4||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||60|
|5||English Language & Vocabulary||40||100|
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2016:
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Number of Question: 160 Questions.
- Maximum Marks: 400.
- Time Duration: 120 Minutes.
LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2016:
1.Aptitude Test of Reasoning.
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test Of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem On Age Calculation
- Blood Relations, Analogy
- Decision Making Etc.
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc. are some related topics.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method, Percentage
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation are some related topics.
5.General Knowledge and Awareness:
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Sports, Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours, Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations, Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics.