LMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015-16 Application form @ lmrcl.com
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) and the Government of Uttar Pradesh have released the official employment notification for the Junior Station Controller, Maintainer, Accountant, Engineer and the Office Assistant to fill up total of 350 vacancies in LMRC. LMRC Accountant Recruitment 2015 invites the online application forms from all the eligible and interested candidates through the online mode LMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015-16 Application form online applications will start from the month of December 2015. Candidates who are waiting for the Uttar Pradesh government Railway Jobs can use this golden opportunity.
LMRC JE Recruitment 2015-16
All the applied candidates should passed in 10+2, Diploma, Graduation in Engineering or any equivalent from any recognized University or any recognised institute to apply for this Recruitment. The age limit of the candidate should be minimum of 18 years to maximum of 33 Years and age relaxation is also applicable as per the rules of the organization for reserved candidates to apply LMRC Maintainer Recruitment 2015 candidates need to fill the online application form. For more details like required educational qualification, how to apply, LMRC Recruitment Selection Process, are given below. For more detailed information candidates are suggested to visit the official portal of the organisation or click on the direct link which is given below.
Details of the LMRC Recruitment 2015-16
Name of the Organization: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC)
Job Category: Metro Rail Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 350 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electronics)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Station Controller and Train Operator
- Customer Relation Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Maintainer (Refrigerator and AC Mechanic)
- Maintainer ( Electronic Mechanic)
- Maintainer (Fitter)
- Maintainer (Electrician)
Job Location: Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh State)
The candidates should be passed in 10+2, Diploma, Graduation in Engineering or any equivalent from any recognized University or institute.
The age limit of the candidate should minimum of 18 Years to maximum of 33 years
Age relaxation is applicable for all the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC).
LMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 selection process of the candidate will be based on the performance in
- Written test
- Personal Interview.
Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the official website of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) i.e., lmrcl.com
- Find out the link LMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015-16 Online Application in the Recruitment section
- Click on that link then Online Application Form will open in a new window
- Fill up all the required details in the given fields like Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Qualification etc without any mistakes.
- After the completion of the form filling click on the submit button
- After the submission of the Online Application Form download the form and take a print out of it for the future reference