Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Apply Online
Maharashtra State Police Department has been released Recruitment Notification 2015 to fill up 467 Police Patil Vacancies in miscellaneous departments. Organization inviting the application from desired and willing aspirants those who are possessing required education qualification. This is good news for unemployed candidates to get settle in govt organization at high cadre position.
Maharashtra Police Patil Exam 2016 has been scheduled on 22nd Dec 2015 at various exam centres. Aspirants those who are looking for Maharashtra Recruitment can apply without delay on or before closing Date. To apply for Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment, applicants must have required education qualification as stated by authority. Online applications for Maharashtra Recruitment are now available in official web site www.parbhani.applygov.com . Online applications are allowed from 22nd Dec 2015 to 5th Jan 2016.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification 2016
No other applications are acceptable after closing Date. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode from official web site then fill the application with complete details. Then submit the application on or before closing Date through online. Applicants’ age must be in between 25 years to 45 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority. Candidates must possess SSC or 10th Standard from recognized university or board with good academic results. From total number of vacancies, authority has been again listed post wise separate vacancies as mentioned below.
Appeared candidates through Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2015 will be allotted for Maharashtra region vacancies only. There is no other option foe selected candidates to change their work location. Maharashtra Police Patil Exam 2016 selection process includes written test and personal Interview. Applicants must get qualify in both phases of selection process to get employment in Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2016. For more details about Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment, aspirants are guided to read below information.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Police Department
Name of the Exam: Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Police
Official web site: www.arbhani.applygov.in
Work location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Govt. Job
Total Vacancies: 467 Posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division. (Taluka Purna): 65 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division: 62 posts.
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Selu Division. (Taluka Jintur):81 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Pathri Division: 79 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Parbhani-76 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division. (Taluka Palam):54 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Selu Div. (Taluka Selu):50 post
Applicants must possess SSC or 10th Standard from recognized university or board with good percentage.
Candidates age should be from 25 years to 45 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority.
- 500 for General and OBC Candidates.
- 300 for SC or ST Candidates.
How to apply:
- Initially login to official web site parbhani.applygov.com .
- Go through Taluk wise Notification list.
- Then Click on Apply Online in Phase 1.
- Then select your District before starts application.
- Then fill the application with required details.
- Take print coy of challan payment .
- Now Click on login and fill the details in phase 2.
- Then Click on Submit Option.
- Now Take hard copy of application for further usage.
- Online applications are allowed from: 22nd Dec 2015.
- Last Date to apply: 5th Jan 2016.