Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2015 Notification @ mod.nic.in
The military department was created by supreme government of the British East India Company at the Kolkata in the year of 1776. The main aim of this recruitment to coordinate and record orders, relating to the army, issued by various departments of the government of the east India Company. The military department initially functioned as a branch of public department maintained a list of army personnel.
The ministry defence is searching for the candidates who are with an excellent academics records and skills with respect ministry of defence recruitment 2015 for filing of 185 vacancies against the various posts. Eligible and interested candidates can request for specified jobs opening by filling the application forms on or before 31st December 2015 from the date of publication of advertisement.
Essential Qualification for the Ministry Defence Exam 2015:
- (the candidate must and should pass 10th standard in recognized board).
- Physical fitness.
Selection Process for the Ministry Defence Recruitment 2015:
The physical test, written test and interview will be held at kalimpong, 527 ASC Bn, c/o 99 APO on date mentioned in acknowledge card for ease. Applicant should report to 527 ASC Bn on date and time of interview or test as mentioned in the acknowledgement card. And there is no separate letter except acknowledgement card will be issued.
Age Limit for Ministry defence Recruitment 2015:
The candidates who are applying for the ministry defence the age limit is given below:
- 18 to 25 years for general.
- 18 to 28 years for OBC.
- 18 to 30 years for SC/ST.
The selection process for the ministry defence recruitment is written exam then after completion of written exam based on the marks the candidates can be selected for next rounds.
How to Apply For Ministry Defence Recruitment 2015:
The eligible candidates should submit below certificates:
- Cast certificate.
- Education qualification certificate.
- Experience certificate and medical certificate for disability proof above 40% so as to reach “ADM BRANCH (CIVIL SECTION), HQs MRC DARAWEDLL
Salary Details for Selected Candidates:
After completion of selection for ministry defence recruitment will offere stipend of Rs. 7036/-, Rs. 7916/- per month, depending upon the period of apprenticeship training.
Steps To Apply:
- The candidates who are applying for ministry defence recruitment they can go through the official website which is mod.nic.in .
- Fill the application form with all the proper details and attach the passport size photo to the application form.
- Join the obliged duplicates of particulars with the application form.
- The submit the form on or before given time.
- Last date to apply the ministry defence recruitment 2015 is 31st December 2015.
- Date of written examination is 16th February 2016.
The candidates must and should follow the above dates and schedule to attend the exam within time to attend the exam.
Steps To Download Admit Card:
- Go through the official link mod.nic.in
- Enter the application number and date of birth.
- Save and download the admit card.