Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently circulated a recruitment notification 2015 to recruit 368 Dental surgeon, Scientific Officer and other vacancies. Applications are invited from talented and willing aspirants those who are willing to work at MPSC organization. To apply for MPSC recruitment notification 2015 candidates need to have age limit in between 19 to 33 years as on 1st April 2015 and age relaxation will be applicable as 5 years for reserved category candidates and 3 years for unreserved category candidates.
MPSC Recruitment 2015
Aspirants should possess Degree or any equivalent or M BA or Degree in engineering or Maths or Physics with good aggregate from recognized board or university. Selection process for MPSC Recruitment will includes written examination and personal interview. Applied candidates will be select based on their performance in written test and personal interview. Aspirants who will get qualify in written examination have a chance to attend for Personal Interview.
MPSC Vacancy Details
Application fee for Unreserved category will be RS.515 and RS.315 for SC or ST category candidates. Application fee should be paid through SBI Challan or Online payment or net banking or through credit card. For more details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2015 candidates need to go through below information.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Name of the post: Dental Surgeon & Scientific Officer
Total Vacancies: 368 Posts
- Deputy District Collector: 09 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police: 13 posts
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax: 03 posts
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Oficer: 21 posts
- Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service): 15 posts
- Superintendent (State Excise): 01 post
- Tehsildaar: 10 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
- Kaksh Adhikaaree: 38 posts
- Assistant Block Development Officer: 09 posts
- Chief Officer (Municipal Corporation/ Council: 185 posts
- Deputy Superintendent (Land Records): 08 posts
- Deputy Superintendent (State Excise): 03 posts
- Assistant Commissioner (State Excise): 03 posts
- Naib Tehsildar: 37 posts
Candidates age must be In between 19 to 33 years as on 1st April 2015.
- 5 years for Reserved category Candidates.
- 3 years for Unreserved Category.
Candidates need to have any graduation in any stream from recognized board or university with good results from recognized university or board.
How to apply:
Interested and Desired candidates can apply through online from official web site on or before last Date.
- Online applications will starts from: 30th July 2015
- Last Date to apply Online:13th August 2015
- Closing Date to pay application fee: 14th August 2015.
- Date of exam: 12 to 14th September 2015
- Exam centers: Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Aurangabad.