MSRTC Recruitment 2015 Notification Apply Online @ www.mahast.in
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation recently announced the official recruitment notification 2015 for the Class 1 and 2 Officer Scale posts. As per the MSRTC Recruitment 2015 notification MSRTC invites the Online Application forms form the eligible and interested candidates must be posses Engineering or Diploma from any recognized institute or University. Maharashtra RTC Recruitment 2015 releases the notification to fill up these 74 Latest Vacancies of various categories like Officer 1, Senior Officer and the Junior Officer Cadre.
MSRTC Officer Recruitment 2015 invites applications from online mode only no other applications are not to be accepted. For Latest MSRTC Recruitment Notification 2015-16 online applications will start from 3rd December 2015 to 30th December 2015. All the other details like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Age relaxation, Application fee, Selection process, Steps to apply etc are given below. Candidates can go through the official notification for more detailed information by clicking the link which is given below.
Name of the Organisation: Maharashtra State Board Transport Corporation
Name of the post: Senior Officer, Junior Officer, Officer
Official website of the Organisation: www.mahast.in
Total No. Of posts: 74 posts
Category: Government job
Applicants should posses Post Graduation, Degree in a relevant field, MPM, MBA, other equivalent as required the educational qualifications to apply for this MSRTC Recruitment Jobs 2015. For post wise qualification candidates can go through the official notification in the official website or click the direct link which is given below.
Age of the candidate should have attained minimum of 18 years to maximum of 33 years as on 2nd January 2016 (02/01/2016). Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates up to 5 years.
- For all Unreserved category Candidates Application fee is Rs: 500
- For Reserved category candidates Application fee is Rs: 250.
- Application fee can be paid through the State Bank India Challan or Online payment gateway with an extra charge of Rs: 50/-
Selection process of the candidate for this MSRTC recruitment 2015 is based on the
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview.
Steps To Apply Online
- Go to the official website of the organisation i.e., mahast.in
- In the home page go to the Recruitment section
- Then click on the link MSRTC Online Application form
- Application form will open in a new window
- Now fill up all the details in the application form without any mistake and upload required documents and photograph
- Finally click on the submit button to finish the application process
- Take a print out of the application form for further use
Start date of the online application form: 3rd December 2015
Payment of the application form from: 5th December 2015
Last date to submit the application form: 30th December 2015
Last day to pay the application fee: 2nd January 2016