NIELIT Punjab Recruitment 2015 – Data Entry Operator Vacancies Apply Online
National Institute of electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has been issued an official Notification 2015 to fill up 208 various vacancies in different departments. Authority inviting the applications from willing and desired aspirants those who are willing to work at NIELIT of Punjab. Candidates those who are waiting for NIELIT Govt Sector recruitment can proceed to apply for this vacancies without delay.
NIELIT Recruitment 2015
Candidates must reach the requirements of authority before going to apply for NIELIR Recruitment 2015. Applicants must possess Graduation in engineering with 60% marks with one year experience, SSC with 60% marks along with 3 years Diploma from concerned board or university to apply for Data entry operator and B.Com with 1st Division or M.Com from recognized university or board with 3 years experience of tally software for Accountant Posts.
NIELIT Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2015
Aspirants age must be below 35 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority. Selected candidates will get basic pay as per official declaration and varied according to post wise. Interested and Desired aspirants can apply through online mode from official website www.chandigarh.nielit.gov.in and Online applications are allowed till 17th September 2015. No other applications are allowed after closing Date. For more details aspirants are guided to go through below information.
Details about NIELIT Recruitment 2015
Name of the Organization: National Institute of electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Name of the post: Data Entry Operator
Official web site: www.chandigarh.nielit.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 208 Posts
- Accountant – 04
- Data entry Operator – 112
- Project Coordinator – 32
Aspirants age must be 35 years and below and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority.
- For Data Entry Operator,
- HSC with 60 5 marks from recognized university.
- 3 years of Diploma from Diploma level Institute by state board of Technical Education.
- 6 years of experience as Data entry Operator.
- For Project Coordinator,
- Graduation in engineering with 60 % marks or MBA in ay relevant stream from concerned board or university.
- 1 Years experience in relevant field.
- For Accountant Posts,
- Com or M.Com with 1st Division from recognized board or university.
- 3 years of experience in Tally Software.
- Proficiency test.
- 12000 per month for Data entry Operator.
- 40000 per month for Project Coordinator.
- 25000 per month for Accountant Posts.
How to apply:
Willing and eligible aspirants can apply through online mode from official web site and Online applications are allowed till 17th September 2015.
- Last Date to apply Online: 17th September 2015.