RRB Recruitment 2016 – 18252 Non Technical Posts Apply Online
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has been issued an official Notification 2016 to fill up 18252 vacancies of Non Technical Posts. Applications are inviting from willing and desired aspirant s those who are having eligible qualification. Interested Candidates are eagerly waiting for RRB recruitment Notification 2016 and those awaiting aspirants can proceed to apply for the notification now.
RRB Application form 2016
Online mode of applications is acceptable for RRB Recruitment and online application form will be available in official web site www.indianrailways.gov.in . RRB Recruitment main intension is to fill up Non Technical Assistant posts in various Departments. This is good opportunity for aspirants to get settle in RRB Organization as Non Technical. Aspirants those who are looking for govt. Employment can proceed to apply for RRB Recruitment Notification 2016.
RRB 18252 Posts Recruitment 2016
Candidates must possess B.Com or any equivalent from recognized university or board with good academic results. Applicant’s age must be in between assigned limit and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority. RRB Recruitment, selection process includes online test and personal interview. Applicants must qualify in both phases of selection process to get appear for RRB Recruitment 2016.
Appeared candidates will be allotted for RRB Vacant position across India. There is no other option to change their work location. Selected applicants will get listed basic pay as per norms of authority. For more details about RRB Notification, applicants are advised to go through below provided information and to get more updated news; aspirants are guided to stay in touch with us. Online applications are acceptable till 25th Jan 2016 and no other applications are acceptable after closing Date. Organization may have a chance to conduct the exam in the month of Febraury 2016.
Details of RRB Recruitment Notification 2016
Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Name of the Exam: RRB Non Technical Exam 2016.
Name of the Post: Non Technical
Official web site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Work location: Across India
Job Category: Govt Job
No of Vacancies: 18252 Posts
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist- 869 posts
- Asst Station Master- 5942 posts
- Traffic Asst- 166 posts
- Commercial Apprentice- 703 posts
- Traffic Apprentice- 1645 posts
- Enquiry-Cum- Reservation-Clerk- 127 posts
- Goods Guard- 7591 posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist- 1205 posts
- Senior Time Keeper- 4 posts
Applicants must possess any graduation degree or any other equivalent from recognized board or university with good aggregate.
Candidates upper age relaxation must be in between assigned limit as per norms of authority.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview
How to apply:
- Initially login to official web site indianrailways.gov.in .
- Go through Official Notification.
- Click on Online application form.
- Fill the application with required information.
- Upload scanned copies of desired documents.
- Then Click on Submit Option.
- Take hard copy of application for further usage.
- Date of Advertisement: 21st Dec 2015.
- Official Notification will be available from: 26th Dec 2015.
- Last Date to apply: 25th Jan 2016.