UPSC Combined SOS Admit Card 2015 @ www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission Combined SOS Exam Admit cards are present in official web portal of UPSC. Aspirants who applied for UPSC exam can eligible to get their hall tickets from online. UPSC Combined Recruitment exam will be held on 19th October 2015 and hall tickets are updated in the portal site with all assigned centers. Admit card is essential for attending UPSC Recruitment exam, candidates will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall without call letter.
UPSC Hall ticket Download
All applied candidates should download the hall tickets to write the examination, Candidates are requested to go through UPSC organization portal to have their hall tickets. UPSC committee is conducting the exam for Combined SOS Posts on 19th October 2015. It is pleasure for authority to provide the Admit card for every individual applicants in online. Candidates will not be permitted without handle the Call letter in the exam hall. UPSC is conducting state level exam to fulfill Vacant Positions of Combined Section officer and Stenographer Posts and the allotment for the students will be at nay where in India.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Post: Combined SOS Posts
Official Web Site: www.upsc.gov.in
- Date of exam: 19th October 2015.
- Admit Cards will be available from: 6th October 2015.
- Last Date to get Admit Card: 19th October 2015.
How to Download UPSC Exam Hall ticket
- Go to Official web site upsc.gov.in
- Click on Hall ticket Download
- Then enter the required fields In obtained columns
- Please enter registration number and password, Date of birth as assigned in application form
- Then submit the request.
- Admit card will appear on the screen with all the Details.
- Once Check out your details and take hard copy of call letter
- Keep it safe and bring it for exam.
Important Links :