UPSC ESE Exam 2016 Apply Here
The Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification of the Engineering Services Exam 2016 in its official site. This notification is released to fill up the total of 602 vacant posts. Candidates who are interested can apply through the online application form. Already the online application registration process is started and the last date for the submission of the application form is 25th March 2016. So candidates are suggested to apply as soon as possible. Follow the below mentioned steps to apply online.
UPSC ESE Exam Notification 2016
The Union Public Service Commission is also known as UPSC. It is an India’s central government official organization. This organization was established in the year 1926 in the month of 1st October. This commission conducts the various exams such as civil services exam, Indian Forest Service exam, engineering services exam, combined defence services exam and many others. The commission was granted by the constitution of India. Every year it will release the official notifications to recruit the most talented candidates into their organization to fill the available vacancies. As like every year this year also releases the official notification for the engineering services exam in the official site of the organisation.
Details of UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2016
Name of the Organisation: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Posts: Various Posts
Name of the Exam: Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
Total Vacant Posts: 602 Posts
Location: All over India
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC ESE Notification 2016
- Candidates should be qualified in Section A and B of the Institution Exam of the institution of engineers
- Degree or diploma in engineering from any recognised foreign university or institute or college
- Candidate should pass association membership exam of parts II and III or Section A and B of the Aeronautical society of India
- Candidates must pass graduate membership exam of the institute of electronics and radio engineers, London which is held after Nov 1959.
Age limit of the candidates should be minimum of 21 years to maximum 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the organisation rules.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written exam and personal interview
All the candidates under the General category should pay the application fee of Rs: 200/-
SC, ST, PH and Female candidates are exempted from the application fee
Steps To Apply Online for UPSC ESE Exam 2016
- Firstly visit the official site of the organisation
- Search for the link of UPSC ESE Exam 2016 Application Form on the home page
- Then click on that link and the application will open
- Fill the application and click on the submit button
- Take a print of the form for future use
Registration process of the online application form: 27th February 2016
Last date for the submission of online application form: 25th March 2016